As a public, anonymous imageboard it is impossible to be certain of the identity of any user, but any posts discernably written from a uniquely male perspective are unwanted and will be removed. These include:
- Discussion of men's issues outside of the context of conversation where they are directly relevant to women's issues is forbidden.
- Do not defend male violence, abuse or acts of cruelty against women or children.
- Do not use derogatory speech or language to describe or refer to any grouping of women based on race, religion, social class or any other circumstances of birth. Likewise, do not use derogatory speech or language to refer to women as a group.
- No targeted harassment of women or threats of violence against women.
- Refrain from expressing excessive negative commentation about women as a group. There is a fine line between venting and alogging, if you find yourself writing the latter please visit another imageboard.
- Bad faith arguments and other low quality bait will be removed.
Besides the above rules, the usual typical imageboard rules still apply as well:
- Do not make any post breaking US or EU laws.
- No spam or advertisements.
- Do not attempt to ban evade.
- All posts and images (memes) must be in English, unless a correct translation is provided.
- All users must be over the age of 18. Users who are underage must cease viewing and posting here.
- Tripfagging/namefagging etc is allowed in /ft/ and /si/ except where thread rules state otherwise. Don't tripfag or namepost on other boards, and don't use the same tripcode on both boards.
- Infighting and derailing is to be avoided, moderators will take action to prevent this if warnings are ignored.
If you see a post breaking any of the above rules, please report the post.